Located off Highway 1 on the Vancouver/Burnaby border at 1st Avenue, the Deeley Exhibition’s noteworthy event destination features a conference room, foyer, and curated motorcycle museum.
The large windows overlooking our beautifully groomed courtyard give our conference room a unique feel and provide an ideal space for meetings, training sessions, annual general meetings, cocktail parties, dinners, and other corporate events.
We are fully equipped to accommodate the needs of all our guests by providing wheelchair friendly routes and washroom facilities for individuals or families with special needs.
The Deeley Exhibition is available for bookings 7 days a week.
You’ll love our:
- Free parking
- Natural Sunlight
- Interior Design
- Blackout blinds
- Comfortable Herman Miller Furniture
- Reasonable A/V costs
For your convenience, we are equipped with a range of professional quality A/V equipment, linens, cocktail tables, and other supplies available at a reasonable price, as needed. Here is a list of our a la carte offerings:
- 6000 lumen HD Overhead Projector
- Clear, crisp, Dolby 5.1 surround sound system
- Floor to ceiling cinema quality Screen
- Wi-Fi – Your own private network and password
- Lavalier and Wireless Handheld Microphones
- Laser pointer and Slide advance Remote
- Custom AV services
- Flipcharts, Whiteboards and Easels
- High top and Low Top Tables
- Table linens
We are happy to arrange or recommend external suppliers for services or equipment that we cannot provide in house.
HOW MUCH SPACE DO I NEED?
Our conference room has a flexible space of 1,350 to 1,800 square feet, which can be adjusted based on your meeting needs. The amount of space you require will depend on:
- The type of event you want
- Your preferred room layout
- The number of organizers and attendees
- Additional AV requirements
For dining formats and large evening receptions, a full venue rental includes the foyer, conference room, as well as the motorcycle exhibition.
Call us at 604.909.6234 to find out what space would work best for your event!