Centrally located off Hwy 1 at First Avenue, on the Vancouver – Burnaby border, the Deeley Exhibition’s unique meeting and event destination features a conference room, a foyer and a themed motorcycle Exhibition.
With large windows overlooking a gorgeous courtyard and our 16′ high ceilings, our conference room is ideal for meetings, training sessions, AGMs, cocktail parties, dinners and other corporate events.
Our facility is fully equipped to accommodate the needs of all our visitors by providing wheelchair friendly routes and washroom facilities for families or individuals with special needs.
The Deeley Exhibition is available 7 days a week
You’ll love our:
- Free parking
- Natural Sunlight
- Interior Design
- Blackout blinds
- Comfortable Herman Miller Furniture
- Reasonable A/V costs
For the convenience of our clients, we carry a range of professional quality A/V equipment, cocktail tables, linens and other conveniences available at a reasonable price, as you need them. Here is a list of our a la carte offerings:
- 6000 lumen HD Overhead Projector
- Clear, crisp, Dolby 5.1 surround sound system
- Floor to ceiling cinema quality Screen
- Wi-Fi – Your own private network and password
- Lavalier and Wireless Handheld Microphones
- Laser pointer and Slide advance Remote
- Custom AV services
- Flipcharts, Whiteboards and Easels
- High top and Low Top Tables
- Table linens
If we do not have what you want in-house, we are happy to recommend or arrange for suppliers and services you may be looking for.
HOW MUCH SPACE DO I NEED?
The Deeley Conference Room has a flexible space of 1,350 to 1,800 sq ft. The amount of space you will need for you meeting will depend on:
- The type of event you want
- Your preferred room layout
- The number of organizers and attendees
- Additional AV requirements
For large evening receptions and dining formats, a full venue buyout rental includes the Motorcycle Exhibition, as well as the Foyer and the Conference room.
Call us at 604.909.6234 to find out what space would work best for your event!