Located on the Vancouver/Burnaby border off Highway 1 at 1st Avenue, our unique event venue features a conference room, curated motorcycle museum, and multi-functional foyer.
Our beautiful courtyard gives our event space a unique feel and provides an ideal space for cocktail parties, dinners, training sessions, annual general meetings, and other corporate events.
We provide wheelchair friendly routes throughout the building as well as washroom facilities for families or individuals with special needs.
The Deeley Exhibition is available for bookings 7 days a week.
You’ll love our:
- Free parking
- Natural sunlight
- Interior design
- Blackout blinds
- Comfortable Herman Miller furniture
- Reasonable A/V costs
Our event venue is fully equipped with a range of professional quality A/V equipment, linens, tables, and other supplies available to you at a reasonable price on an as needed basis. Our a la carte offerings include:
- 6000 lumen HD overhead projector
- Clear, crisp, Dolby 5.1 surround sound system
- Floor to ceiling cinema quality Screen
- Wi-Fi – Your own private network and password
- Lavalier and wireless handheld microphones
- Laser pointer and slide advance remote
- Custom AV services
- Flip charts, white boards and easels
- High top and low top tables
- Table linens
We are happy to recommend or arrange external suppliers for services or equipment that we are unable to provide.
How much space do I need?
Our event space can be adjusted to suit your needs, ranging from 1,350 to 1,800 square feet. The amount of space you require will depend on:
- The type of event you want
- Your preferred room layout
- The number of organizers and attendees
- Additional AV requirements
For large dining formats and evening receptions, a full venue rental includes the foyer, conference room, and the motorcycle exhibition.