Located off Highway 1 at 1st Avenue on the Vancouver/Burnaby border, our noteworthy event venue features a curated motorcycle museum, conference room, and multi-functional foyer.
Our beautifully groomed courtyard gives our event space a unique feel and provides an ideal space for annual general meetings, cocktail parties, dinners, training sessions, and other corporate events.
We provide wheelchair friendly routes throughout the building as well as washroom facilities for families or individuals with special needs.
The Deeley Exhibition is available for bookings 7 days a week.
You’ll love our:
- Free parking
- Natural Sunlight
- Interior Design
- Blackout blinds
- Comfortable Herman Miller Furniture
- Reasonable A/V costs
Our event venue is fully equipped with a range of professional quality A/V equipment, linens, tables, and other supplies available to you on an as needed basis at a reasonable price. Our a la carte offerings include:
- 6000 lumen HD Overhead Projector
- Clear, crisp, Dolby 5.1 surround sound system
- Floor to ceiling cinema quality Screen
- Wi-Fi – Your own private network and password
- Lavalier and Wireless Handheld Microphones
- Laser pointer and Slide advance Remote
- Custom AV services
- Flipcharts, Whiteboards and Easels
- High top and Low Top Tables
- Table linens
We are happy to arrange or recommend external suppliers for services or equipment that we are unable to provide in house.
How much space do I need?
Our event space can be adjusted to suit your needs, ranging from 1,350 to 1,800 square feet. The amount of space you require will depend on:
- The type of event you want
- Your preferred room layout
- The number of organizers and attendees
- Additional AV requirements
For large dining formats and evening receptions, a full venue rental includes the foyer, conference room, and the motorcycle exhibition.