We take COVID-19 seriously.
COVID-19 has upended “business as usual” but the superior, in-person meeting experience still has an important part of how business is conducted. We have changed our operational protocols to ensure clients can expect the same level of premium quality they are accustomed to, knowing that safety is a priority. Our changes include:
- Adhering to all municipal, provincial and federal health mandates, including congregation numbers for indoor events
- Requiring ALL PERSONS that enter our facility to declare they are in good health and free of ANY COVID-19 like symptoms
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning of our meeting spaces, washrooms and high traffic touch points
- Hand sanitizing stations available upon arrival
- Socially distanced floor plans for a variety of layouts
- Requiring a minimum 12-hour window between bookings to ensure proper sanitation and any potential viral dissipation time
- Refunding rental deposits for meetings directly impacted by COVID-19 (Please refer to our rental contract for conditions)
- Mandating clients to assign seating to attendees and retaining attendee information for contact tracing purposes.
We understand that you may have additional questions or concerns. Please contact us at 604-909-6234 or at email@example.com for answers to your questions.
Located off Highway 1 at 1st Avenue on the Vancouver/Burnaby border, our unique event destination features a curated motorcycle museum, conference room and multi-functional foyer.
As a premium venue, our clients value quality because they know that comfortable and well-fed attendees – be they employees, partners or customers – will better listen to, participate in and absorb the content of your message, the primary goal of meeting!
Our beautifully groomed courtyard gives our conference room a zen feel and provides an ideal space for business meetings, training sessions, cocktail parties and other corporate events.
Our conference room can be adjusted to suit your needs, ranging from 1,350 to 1,800 square feet. The amount of space you require will depend on:
- The type of event you want
- Your preferred room layout
- The number of organizers and attendees
- Additional equipment or display requirements
For larger or evening events, clients have the option of a full or partial venue buyout rental, which includes the foyer, conference room and motorcycle exhibition. Please note that current indoor gathering should not exceed 50 attendees, including service staff.
Our location is ideal for guests with mobility challenges, with wheelchair friendly routes throughout the building as well as a wheelchair elevator. The washroom facilities accommodate both families and individuals with special needs. Our venue is available for bookings 7 days a week.
You’ll love our:
- Free parking
- Motorcycle museum
- Natural sunlight
- Gorgeous courtyard
- Modern interior design
- Blackout blinds
- Comfortable Herman Miller furniture
- In-house, commercial grade AV system
- Private, password protected wifi networks
Call us at 604-909-6234 or email us to find out what space would work best for your event!