Located on the Vancouver/Burnaby border off Highway 1 at 1st Avenue, our noteworthy event destination features a curated motorcycle museum, conference room, and multi-functional foyer.
Our beautifully groomed courtyard gives our conference room a unique feel and provides an ideal space for annual general meetings, training sessions, cocktail parties, dinners, and other corporate events.
We provide wheelchair friendly routes throughout the building as well as washroom facilities for individuals or families with special needs.
The Deeley Exhibition is available for bookings 7 days a week.
You’ll love our:
- Free parking
- Natural Sunlight
- Interior Design
- Blackout blinds
- Comfortable Herman Miller Furniture
- Reasonable A/V costs
We are fully equipped with a range of professional A/V equipment, linens, tables, and other supplies available to you at a reasonable price on an as needed basis. Our a la carte offerings include:
- 6000 lumen HD Overhead Projector
- Clear, crisp, Dolby 5.1 surround sound system
- Floor to ceiling cinema quality Screen
- Wi-Fi – Your own private network and password
- Lavalier and Wireless Handheld Microphones
- Laser pointer and Slide advance Remote
- Custom AV services
- Flipcharts, Whiteboards and Easels
- High top and Low Top Tables
- Table linens
We are happy to arrange or recommend external suppliers for services or equipment that we are unable to provide in house.
How much space do I need?
Our conference room can be adjusted to suit your needs, ranging from 1,350 to 1,800 square feet. The amount of space you require will depend on:
- The type of event you want
- Your preferred room layout
- The number of organizers and attendees
- Additional AV requirements
For large evening receptions and dining formats, a full venue rental includes the foyer, conference room, and the motorcycle exhibition.