Attention all visitors: We are happy to welcome you to the museum. Please ensure you are abiding by all COVID-19 protocols in effect including:
- Staying home if you have any COVID-like symptoms including sore throat, runny nose, fever or cough
- Coughing, sneezing into your sleeve
- 6 feet social distancing from non-family members
- Washing hands thoroughly
- Use hand sanitizer upon entry into museum
- Respecting no-touch guidelines
Please note our new hours of operations:
Tuesday – Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Sunday – Monday: Closed
We are located at 1875 Boundary Road, just off Highway 1 on the Vancouver/Burnaby border at 1st Avenue.
By Car – We are located at 1875 on Boundary Road, just off of Highway 1 and 1st Avenue. Parking is free!
By Bus – Take the #9 to Boundary Loop, head East on Lougheed Highway, turn Left on Boundary Road, walk 350 m, destination on Left side of Boundary.
By Train – Walk from Skytrain Station: Take the Millennium Line to Gilmore Station. Walk North on Gilmore toward Lougheed Highway, turn Left on Lougheed, then turn Right on Boundary Road, destination on Left side of Boundary.
– Bus from Skytrain Station: Take the Millennium Line to Gilmore Station. Take Northbound bus #28 to Boundary Road at 2nd Avenue stop (Stop # 51741).